Friday, May 21, 2010

Summer starts NOW

The school year is officially OVER!  Skyla invited her entire 3rd grade class over for a water balloon fight, Sierra celebrated with friends until it got dark (which is not easy in Alaska), and Karsten is just happy to have all hours of the day available for playing now.

This also means that I now have a 6th grader, 4th grader, and kingergartener!!  They will all be in the same school next year which I'm very excited about.  And so so sad that my babies are all growing up!

BUT that's 3 months away.  And for now we have lots and lots of sunshine and nothing on our agenda which couldn't be a more perfect combination...

5 comments:

Christi said...

Have you considered a trip to Colorado during the summer? Come on. You know you want to.

Britney said...

I love the water balloon fight/party! I should do something fun like that!

I can't believe the sun is still up at midnight!! So crazy!

jenlinmin said...

What are we going to do on the last day of school this year without a Hymas End of Year Bash to go to??? I'm so glad you are spreading the tradition across the globe. :)

Sally said...

I WANT one of those cupcakes! YAY for SUMMER!!!!

Christina said...

Oh! My! Goodness! You are too cute! These cupcakes remind me that I have some pictures for you on my phone that I took quite a few months ago. They are puppy cupcakes. I saw them and thought of Sierra and then of you because you are so creative that I thought you would be able to duplicate them. I'll try to figure out how to get them transferred to you.