Sunday, February 20, 2011

What the heck?!!

 
This is how Karsten came down for breakfast this morning.  He was so proud.  He had a zap!  (That's what we call zits at our house.  Somehow it just sounds nicer...)   The girls were busting up laughing.  I was completely clueless.  Here's what happened and why my son is so excited to look like Rudolph: 

Skyla has her first zap.  And it was a dousy.  Big and red right on her nose.  So of course Karsten, being the typical younger brother, wants to be just like his older sister and wishes he could have one too.  Apparently he was doing the "zit dance" the girls taught him because that's how you get them.  He was so proud when he came down for breakfast the next morning and the dance had worked! 

I was worried he was going to go to school like that!  I voiced my concern and heard, in a very disappointed voice, "Don't worry mom, it wasn't real.  It washed off."   Now I just wished I could have somehow gotten video footage of that Zit Dance! 

No comments: