Monday, June 27, 2011

I can't believe I'm here!





I don't remember what sparked it, but I had a poster of the Eiffel Tower in my room all growing up.  I took high school French.  I saved a dollar from my allowance and put it in my "Paris fund."  At a young age I decided that I was going to go to Paris.  I won't ever admit to this, but is it a coincident that I married a guy that speaks French?  So this trip was an absolute Dream Come True!  Here I am, eating lunch at the park beneath the Eiffel Tower.  And going to the very top at night.  Every time I would see it from a different part of the city, it would give me chills.  I am in Paris!  Paris, people, I AM IN PARIS!!!

6 comments:

Britney said...

I'm SO happy to have an update on your blog!

This trip looks AMAZING!!!! The pictures are awesome!

So happy you could go!

Sally said...

Incredible!!!

jenlinmin said...

I can't believe how cute you are to take the pictures kissing in front of the Eiffel Tower and with your hands making the heart shape!!! And to take pictures of all the food like that! I need you to come with me on my next vacation so I can have cool pictures! Oh, wait! You WILL be with me on my next vacation! Wahoo!

Christi said...

Awesome!

Kelly Jensen said...

Mindy Lou- ummmm I am SO proud of your 'set-up' pics!!! Wow this looks amazing! xoxoxoxo

Marianna said...

Ummm... I hate to think about where that poster is now! :( I'm so sorry, I had no idea. But now you can print up these cute pics and make your OWN poster! ;)