Saturday, June 7, 2008

20 degrees of separation

Albany has a very mild temperature. The winters aren't cold, the summers aren't hot. But what is truly amazing is if you go inland even 30 miles, you've got weather that's 20 degrees warmer! So we ditched school on Thursday and Friday and headed to Napa Valley with David who was helping convince summer associates at his firm that they should work there because they get to go to fabulous places like the Silverado Resort. And it was fabulous! And hot! It was like we died and went to summer. And not just any summer - summer where you get free smoothies and room service and the firm is picking up the tab.

4 comments:

Britney said...

That look like SO much fun! Now I want to go...because I need some hot weather, so I can lay out :)

I love the picture of the girls jumping in the pool and Karsten spread Eagling it!

You have such a fun family!

Natalie said...

How fun, I love all the kids jumping in the pool.

Jyl said...

Looks like so much fun!

Sally said...

So cool! I mean hot!