Saturday, November 29, 2008

Fancy Food and Friends

With this being our pie selection, you can only imagine how good the rest of dinner was! This was our third year of being able to celebrate with the Dullums and as always it was just like being with family. We had so much yummy food and laughter. We had a bit of a panic moment when the turkey finished cooking a whole two hours early thanks to Marianna's fancy convection oven. I had to hurry to get my part of dinner ready as soon as possible. We arrived at their house at the time we originally planned on meeting even though I was trying to get there early (which Nathan informed me means I was late.) But it all worked out and couldn't have tasted better.

After dinner we started gearing up for Christmas by watching "Elf" - one of the funniest movies I've ever seen. The girls made friendship bracelets and jewelry together while the boys found the loudest trucks possible to drive around the house. It's occasions like this that I wonder what we do without our dear friends. Thanks Nathan, Marianna, Adri, Kyla, and Owen!

5 comments:

jenlinmin said...

Two of my favorite families together. I count all 10 of you among my greatest blessings in life!

Britney said...

Looks like a perfect day! The food and table look so wonderful! Love your two families!

Sally said...

Glad you had a great Thanksgiving!

Christina said...

Looks delicious. I wish we could have spent it with you! Love you guys!

Marianna said...

Thanks for sharing your family with us! The food was fabulous but the company is what made the day! We love you guys!