Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Not again

I thought this year I was safe.  I had a meeting at 8:30pm and when I left, no leprechaun house.  When I got back, leprechaun house.  The girls invited those mischievous creatures into our house again!!
But they are so cute and creative in the way they do it.  They just love it! This time they made a swimming pool, lined up green cars for them to play in, as well as made them very nice living quarters.  It's so funny!
Our day was complete with green eggs and pancakes (which Karsten wouldn't touch) and a package from my mom!  She got the kids the cutest shirts and green jello and all sorts of other green stuff.  Happy St. Patty's Day!

8 comments:

Christi said...

I was wondering if those leprechauns were going to find you in Alaska. LOL I'm glad they got your forwarding address. :)

Natalie said...

I only celebrated St. Patricks Day because of you. I even gave you credit on my blog. I've remembered all your previous posts about St. Patty's day.

Christina said...

So cute! I love it! I thought about trying to do a green breakfast including trying to make green pancakes and I decided that I wouldn't be able to stomach it. (Even if I didn't eat it, just to look at it this year wouldn't have worked out so well.) ;) There's always next year, right?

Kelly Jensen said...

Oh boy!! You sent them to our house this year! Those silly little green guys! They even found us in Utah! Thank heavens we know friends- who know little green leprechauns... it makes life much more fun. I miss you like crazy!

Karen said...

Your family is so darn cute! It all comes from their cute mom, of course. Congrats to Dave! and you too for surviving those long weeks. LOVE your family!

Monica said...

I am so glad to find someone else that really gets into St.Patricks day. Love the house, so creative. Your children are adorable. Sure wish you lived closer so we could be around them. Love ya

jenlinmin said...

"I really like your leprechaun house!"
Love,
Izzy

You Hymas' rock the house! Love and miss you guys!
Jenny

Sally said...

How fun! We had the same plates!