Monday, March 31, 2008

March Madness

That's what March felt like... Madness! But it was the good kind of madness where you sprinkle a new puppy on an already full schedule of good things like violin lessons, play dates, baby showers (I went to 3 in one week!), park groups, and just the general chaos three kids bring. Here are some things amid that chaos that I don't want to forget...

*The girls started soccer! Skyla willingly and Sierra not so willingly. BOTH love it.

*Half Moon Bay get-away with David. One single night of uninterrupted bliss... (I'm talking about SLEEP for those who may have been thinking of something else...)

*A meeting of the minds... or rather legs. We had a "runners group" meeting at my house and it was so fun to talk gu, gatorade, and races with some amazing women.

*New Star Wars Wii game. David and the kids are obsessed!

*Puppy kisses at six in the morning. Actually puppy kisses anytime...

*Yard clean-up. It was wonderful because we hired someone to do it!

*Kyla Dullum's baptism. We're so proud of her!

*A wonderful church lesson about procrastination that has really helped me make some good changes in my life. Thanks Jill!

*I finally got the courage to read A Thousand Splendid Suns. It's such a good book!

8 comments:

Laura said...

So why did you need courage to read A thousand Splendid Suns? Sounds like you have had so much going on, but a lot of happiness, and good times. Love ya, Laura

Britney said...

Yes, I must admit I was thinking "bliss" meant something different :0, but glad you got some sleep!

Fun month and good job on hiring someone to do the yard work! You're my kind of girl!

Jeni said...

March WAS crazy. Crazy fun, but crazy busy. I am glad/sad it is over. Here's to an awseome April!

Sally said...

I love how you do the month recaps. What fun you have!

Becca said...

Yah to husband and wife getaways!! I hope to get one of those soon.

March was a great month, full of fun celebrations. Cheers to April!

Karen said...

Congrats on the fun month! I love the picture of Sierra (or is it Skyla) with your sweet puppy in bed. She blends right in with the rest of her stuffed animals.

jenlinmin said...

You are so good at finding meaning in the everyday stuff of life. We need to have a little discussion about "A Thousand Splendid Suns" soon... :)

Mindi said...

Hey, if you're going to have a discussion about "A Thousand Splendid Suns" then I want in...of course, that means I'd have to read it. It's been sitting on my bedside table for a good six months. But a pending discussion is definite motivation!