Thursday, September 4, 2008

Open Open Open

I fretted for weeks about Karsten starting preschool. He cries when he goes to primary. He cries when he goes to "preschool" at his friend's house. He's definitely a mamma's boy, so how was he going to handle "real" preschool??? As you can see, he wasn't clinging or crying. He was first in line waiting to be let in! He was so excited! He LOVES his teachers. He loves his cubby where he puts his stuff. He loves his new shoes that are for preschool. I picked him up and he ran up and was so proud to tell me "I was so brave! I didn't cry!"

But I did! I can't believe my baby is in preschool!


6 comments:

Jyl said...

I know I always hated the preschool thing,. but by the time they are due for kindergarten, they have aready started talking back, so its almost good riddance... hahah, JK, but pre-school was so hard!

Laura said...

I just love that picture of him waiting for them to open the gate. So darn cute!!!

Britney said...

I am actually shocked that he did so well...just because he loves you and always wants to be with you!

Congrats Karsten!

Sally said...

Awwww, he's so cute! Glad he's loving preschool!

Christi said...

What a big guy he is growing up to be. Love the picture of him standing at the gate.

JaNece said...

Too cute! Why do they have to let go so fast? Your baby is getting big! It's so cute to see him excited to go to his very own school. What a big boy. Can you believe Lukas' preschool doesn't start until Oct!?? I need it to start right now.