Thursday, June 18, 2009

First day of summer

I've been waiting for a special occasion to try these super cute pancakes that my cousin told me about. There's no better day than the first day of summer! The girls had their friends stay the night and we had these for breakfast - personalized pancakes. Thanks Christi for the fun idea!! Thanks Naomi and Isabel for being such wonderful friends and being here for our first day of summer!!The girls all have American Girl dolls decided to make a magazine. Here are some of the shots they were working on. I think there's some real career possibilities here!

3 comments:

Britney said...

What in the world? Personalized pancakes?!!!!! That is the cutest idea! I will make them this week :)

Again, your really one of the best moms I know.

Christi said...

Yeah! They turned out so cute. I'm glad you tried them. You are such a great mom. :)

Tyra said...

Very cute pancake idea. Do you use a funnel to write their names?