Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Touched


See the relaxed look in my eyes in this picture? You wouldn't know that Marianna and I are rushing through the streets of San Francisco because we are late picking up our boys from preschool by looking at this picture because we look so happy and relaxed. It is because we just had an incredible massage. (Of course I didn't remember to take a picture while I was there...) How could I afford such a luxury you are asking? It was a special gift from a group of very special friends who, when I found out my Dad had cancer, not knowing what to do, got me a gift certificate. I went into my room one night, and there on my pillow (where a lot of the tears ended up) was a card with my name on it. It was so thoughtful and touching. I thank them from the bottom of my heart.

2 comments:

Jeni said...

I am so glad you got to do this.

You deserved it, big time!!

Britney said...

Yea! You both look SO relaxed! So glad you got to use it before you left :)