Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Last day of Cornell



School's out for the summer! To celebrate, we headed straight to Krispy Kreme's and to the 3D version of UP. The kids were so cute in those nerdy 3D glasses. It was such a great movie - full of laughter and tears. And so amazing in 3D. Karsten was laughing the hardest so after the movie when I asked him if he liked it I was so surprised when he said, "No, not really." What?! His reply when I questioned him was, "I peed my pants." Sure enough, he was soaked from his chest down. It was some accident yet he sat there the whole entire movie and didn't say a word. Oh Karsten.


*Pictures courtesy of Marianna since I have no camera... Sigh.

2 comments:

Britney said...

Oh my gosh...the pee story is so funny. I will be checking my seat for pee next time I'm in a movie :)

You two are such great moms and always make exciting days special and fun.

JaNece said...

I love this movie! What a fun mom you are to celebrate the end of school by going to a movie and getting donuts! Can I come play?!