Tuesday, June 16, 2009

8:25pm

My three kids are running around with walkie talkies, whistles, a lantern, and a map to get them past the enemy line. Skyla is wearing her sunglasses (she's the captain with attitude) which is making me laugh because all the lights are out and it's actually pretty dark in the house so I don't know how she can see, Karsten has a bubble blower which is doubling as a gun, and I just heard Sierra argue with Skyla about which direction they should go because "That is past their defenses and would be so dangerous!"

My three kids are playing together! It is past their bedtime. They should be in bed.
Summer is marvelous.

(Alas my camera has disappeared from my car (stolen?) and so no pictures... Sigh.)

7 comments:

Jeni said...

Not your big, nice camera I hope!? What fun kids you have!

Sally said...

Even without pictures you describe it so well I can see it! Summer is fun!

Amy said...

What great imaginations! I love it!

Ryan said...

Find that camara Mindy. I want to see pictures of my kids...

Laura said...

How precious. What cute kids you have.

Christina said...

Ugh! I miss you guys so much! Although, I feel like I am right there! I can see them now! :)

Zina said...

That's exactly what I love about summer. Mabel keeps forgetting to play with friends because she is too busy playing with Rose and Henry. I love it!