Friday, April 2, 2010

Dessert for Dinner

Karsten was so excited when I said for April Fool's Day we got to eat dessert for dinner.  He dug right into the potato frosting which was surprising enough only to find meatloaf inside.  But the kids all loved the hamburger dessert! 
 


I told Karsten that morning that it was a special day where we got to do pranks.  He quickly got the idea and came up with a prank all by  himself - books in the girls beds.  It was HILARIOUS!  He was able to keep the secret from them the whole day and they were so surprised when they went to bed.  Although not as surprised as David when the girls pranked him the same way!  (Karsten helped them come up with the idea.)  But they put the books under the sheets which was even better. 
What a fun day it was!!

4 comments:

Kelly Jensen said...

Oh Mindy! you are a super mom!!!

Jill Heaps said...

You are such a cute mom!! What a great idea! I put Jacquelines flower bed sheets on Thomas' bed but he didn't think it was that funny??? Go figure?!

Sally said...

Yeah, you have the BEST ideas! I'm copying!!!! Can you please post your ideas BEFORE so I can do them too! :)

I miss you lady!

Christi said...

How cute. I thought that was a real cake. :)