Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Gender differences

David's friends from college are coming to visit!  They have NEVER had a reunion all together before so this is a big deal.  Ironic that now David is in Alaska, they are coming?  They used to all live a bit closer and it would have been much easier to get together.  It is this testosterone state beckoning them.

MY girlfriends are trying to get together.  I miss them dearly.  However, they're not coming here.  They're trying to get me OUT of Alaska. 

Isn't it wonderful that friends know what we need?  I'm laughing at these gender differences. 

4 comments:

Kelly Jensen said...

Hopefully come the fall we can see your shining face? I miss it.

Unknown said...

We WILL succeed! :) MIss you tons!

Marianna said...

Ha! All the comments left were from me! I didn't even notice Adri was logged in...

Sally said...

How long is the drive? I WANT to come see you!!!