Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Never say never

This is me doing a marathon I swore I would never do again!  What has this Alaskan air done to me?  
I could not have done it without these amazing women.  Hour upon hour of running and sweating together and we now know lots of deep dark secrets.  :)
Happy Moment!!  




And the best part was seeing my girls cheering me on.  David had to be out-of-town and my girls opted at getting up super early and hanging out all day with one of the dads just to be there at certain points along the way to give me 5.  Those 5's carried me to the finish!

I think my friend Cari summed it up best, "It's a beautiful pain!"  

4 comments:

Sally said...

I just will never understand what possesses people to run...

:)

You're amazing!

jenlinmin said...

Superwoman (sung, not spoken, of course!)

You are my hero!

Christina said...

You are truly amazing! Great job! I don't know how you do it ALL! :) Love ya!

Christi said...

You are amazing. Crazy, but amazing!