Monday, June 14, 2010

View from a tent


Our first camping trip of the season...  and it wasn't in our backyard!  This is the picture I took from the tent.  Could it be any more beautiful?!?  This was a new kind of camping.  My friend Marianna and I had pretty much mastered the art of "car camping" but David had a whole new idea - "raft camping."  Everything we needed was packed up on our raft, we floated down the river for a few hours, found a beach, and camped.  No fees, no neighbors, and unfortunately no blow up air mattresses either.  But it was amazing.

6 comments:

Christina said...

Wow! That is beautiful! Love you guys!

Natalie said...

So Pretty!

Marianna said...

Oh my gosh! That's so beautiful! You're never going to want to go car camping again! :)

Christi said...

What about toilets? Did you have a port a potty?

John and Stef said...

You do the most amazing things! Seriously, your normal life is like an adventure book to me! WOW!! Maybe someday I'll get to do half of the things you get to see and do.

Sally said...

The Adventure Family! That sounds SO fun!