Sunday, January 16, 2011

Third Birthday

Aspen as a puppy

Our little puppy is now three!  Or really 21 if you want to be technical.  My girls couldn't let the day go without a celebration.   Unbeknownst to me, they planned a party, created the invitations on evite being sent to 8 families, worked out the details such as refreshments and party bags and they were just waiting for the ok from me to press send.  How could I resist that!  


You know you have really good friends when they show up to your doggie's birthday party at the park on a cold, January day in Alaska!!  David built an amazing fire in our portable fire pit which helped; we had hot chocolate which was a necessity; and some really crazy dogs the kids had fun chasing around.  The party was a success!  It was so cold I neglected my camera duty and did not get pictures of hardly any of this!  I hate it when that happens...

1 comment:

Christi said...

Your kids are the best. That's one lucky puppy! Can you remind them that my birthday is in November? LOL