Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Daily Dose of Music

Lately I have been clicking on people's blogs just to listen to the music. It's so fun and such great music! The other day I had my friend Laura's blog going and "YMCA" came on. Hilarious! Folding laundry is a whole lot funner if "YMCA" is playing! I love hearing what everyone loves and I get a better sense of that person. I'm so glad so many of you are old school like me. It takes me back to a place int ime when I wasn't home folding laundry... Anyway, thanks for the music!

3 comments:

Marianna said...

I am laughing because I usually have the volume off on my computer. So I sometimes forget music is on my blog and get caught of guard thinking, "Oh man, I love this song!" Then it takes me a minute to realize, "Oh yeah, I put that on here!"

Sally said...

I love your music too!

Music Rocks!

En-her-gy Girl said...

Ever since reading the Twilight series, I am completely hooked on classical, Debussy in particular...

But the YMCA song rocks too. For about 2 years when we were going to the Y, the kids would sing the YMCA song in the car on the way there. I love that song.