Saturday, April 12, 2008

GNR


For those of you who don't know, that stands for Grand National Rodeo baby! Yee haw! We had the pleasure of spending our Wednesday night at the Cow Palace in San Francisco with some real live cowboys and girls! We saw so many bucking broncos and beautiful horses. It was awesome. And yes, we saw the bulls. I cannot for the life of me understand what possesses a man to sit on top of a steaming mad bull, but it sure was thrilling to see!
On another note, I just started a digital photography class which is great but I wish I would have had some of my new knowledge BEFORE we went to the rodeo because those bulls turned out to be just blurry images... Dang it!

3 comments:

Sally said...

How Fun!! Are you a cowgirl now??? :)

Laura said...

Oh, I would be SOOOOO excited to take a digital photography class. You will have to give me some of your tips!!!! (Although I don't have a REAL camera like you!

Mindi said...

I thought this was going to be a post about how you & David went to a Guns 'N Roses concert.