Friday, August 8, 2008

8:08:08 8/8/08

Me and my girls had a moment to remember on this special day. I hope they'll always remember what they were doing on 8/08/08 - eating ice cream on top of Indian Rock wrapped up in a blanket with their mom! The sun had just down when it was 8:08 (and 8 seconds of course!)

Earlier in the day we had a super fun lunch with the Dullum's - Marianna brought over pasta and we had to choose 8 toppings to go on top. We made a time capsule to open on 9/9/09. Such fun!

6 comments:

Natalie said...

Seriously, you are the funnest mom. Never in a million years would I have thought to do something memorable on 8/8/08. Love the time capsule idea. I have one I did in 5th grade to open in 2010. I haven't peaked but I've been dieing to see what's in it. It's covered in New Kids on the Block stuff so the contents should be very interesting. By the way, I just read your comment and yes our reunion was in Utah. It's actually by Strawberry and is about an hour from Heber. It's a fun place.

Laura said...

Mother of the Year Award goes to-------MINDY! Your kids are going to have the best memories. How fun!

Amy said...

So creative! I love it!

Britney said...

How cute and fun are you two? You are always doing memorable stuff with your kids!

I love this idea!

Tyra said...

What a great idea!! You are the best--do you want another two? They are sick of their mom--I guess summer is too long and it's time to go back to school.

Sally said...

Fabulous fun times! And again, I"m stealing your ideas so keep sharing them!