Thursday, August 7, 2008

JaNece by Design

I have an incredibly talented sister. Not only is she a mom of two cute and very active little boys, but she's discovered this talent (where's my gene for this?!) for sewing and has made her very own business! She makes magnets and aprons and she just started making the cutest bags and scripture cases I've seen. So all those in the market for some aprons for your kids (as modeled by Skyla) or some bags, check out her website (or blog.)
(Yes, those are Twilight magnets. The bottem one says "My heart belongs to my husband but my neck belongs to Edward." )

She customizes everything from the fabric on her bags and aprons to whatever you want to say on your magnet. Go check it out! http://www.designbyjanece.blogspot.com/









2 comments:

JaNece said...

Yes, what an awesome girl! (hee hee) :)

Jyl said...

What a sweet sister you are to advertise for Janece, Man you have one talented sister, she inspires me! And thanks for advertising the Twilight magnets, I ordered 3 sets from her after I saw those,.... Love them!