Thursday, December 30, 2010

Busy Bees

These past 3 months have been BUSY!  

First, my girls are on a swim team that practices 3 times a week.  (Even through the break!) You should see their developing arm muscles!











Karsten has also been swimming twice a week. 

And Karsten is a pumpkin.  As in a key player on his Pumpkin soccer team! 














Sierra's still playing violin with a lesson once a week and practicing daily.














Skyla has been dancing with a lesson once a week with a recent performance and lots of rehearsals.  (And not practicing piano which will change after the new year, right Skyla?!) 

And I, as the official (and only current driver in the family) am officially worn out!  I feel like I could take a nap for 100 years...

5 comments:

Christi said...

I don't know how you do it all!

Mallory said...

That's so awesome that they are all swimming!!

Christina said...

You are so amazing! Tell Sierra & Sky that we will have to have a swim meet with the three of us next time they visit. :) I will have to start brushing up since I haven't really swam for...hmmmm...12 years! That is really sad. I haven't swam competitively since Sierra was born. This might have to change.
I wish I could hear the girls playing and see Mr. K on the field! :(

Sally said...

I hear ya! I want a NANNY!!!!

Your kids are so talented!

Britney said...

This made me tired just reading it. Holy cow lady!

You need a wife!