Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Six-year-old Birthday Boy

Birthday Breakfast tradition

From morning until night we celebrated this little man.  Can you guess what his favorite color is?

Karsten chose tomato soup for his special birthday dinner.  I'm sure he chose it because it is his favorite, not because it would match my color theme, but it sure made for an impressive dinner! 

We are so lucky to have Karsten in our family.  He is so funny and so cute and so imaginative!  There are worlds and worlds he's created in that cute head of his.  He is independent and has his own way of thinking and doing things.  And my favorite thing right now is how much he loves his mommy, ME!  He would rather be with me running errands than be home without me.  I know that won't last forever so I am treasuring every minute!  How could I be so lucky to have such a sweet, cuddle bug for a son.   
Karsten with his loot

4 comments:

Natalie said...

he is so adorable! And I think you have to be the coolest most creative mom ever. The surprise party, awesome.

Marianna said...

Happy birthday Mr. K!!! Looks like a super fun day for a superstar kid! I love that little man!

Sally said...

Aw! Happy Birthday! I can't believe he's six! What a cutie. I love Mama's boys, I have one too!

Christi said...

Of all the things to pick for birthday dinner he picks tomato soup. LOL