Thursday, December 23, 2010

Holiday Secret

Underneath these layers and layers of clothes and socks and jackets and slippers, I have a secret.  No one gets to see it, because of the layers and layers of clothes and socks and boots and slippers, but I know what's underneath and it just makes me smile.  :)
Nothing like a pedicure in the winter with girlfriends to make my holidays bright!  My girlfriend and I even wore no nylons AND open-toed shoes to church on Sunday so we could share our secret.  It was a big mistake as I've never had such three hours of cold in my life.  So these toes will continue to remain a secret. 

3 comments:

Christi said...

They sure are pretty! I go barefoot year round. I hate socks and shoes.

Christina said...

So cute! I love them!

Laura said...

And I thought you were talking about lingerie:)