Friday, December 17, 2010

Nutcracker

Here is my little Nutcracker!  Skyla just performed at her Christmas recital for her jazz dance class.  I love watching her on stage.  I'm so proud of her!  She is so full of confidence and smiles when she's out there.  I love it.  The bummer is that before the performers come off stage, they make them take off their costume so I never get any pictures of her at the performing arts center! 



 
And on a different note yet still exuding that confidence that I love, this is what she wore to school today to show her "holiday spirit". 

4 comments:

Sally said...

She's SO cute!!!

jenlinmin said...

How did I let myself get so far behind on your blog, Mindy?!? I cant' believe Karsten is 6! Skyla is a beautiful toy soldier! This morning I was telling Isabel that I think generosity is the best trait anybody can possess, and look at Sierra, possessing it in spades! Sorry to hear David has to endure the brace a bit more, we're sending lots of positive, healing thoughts your way! And you, Mindy, proving once again that you are the best mom on the planet. Do you think your family would mind if I kidnapped you to come be the mom at my house for a while? I love you, my super amazing, beautiful, generous (hey, aren't those the qualities I used to describe your kids? The apple doesn't fall far, does it?) friend!

Christina said...

Sky! You are so beautiful! I wish I could have seen you perform. You are such a doll. XOXO!

Jeni said...

Lucy went to her first Nutcracker performance this year and loved it! I am now on a mission to get her in one next year. :) We'll see. LOVE this cute soldier costume!